Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Ventures


Do you know someone who always has incredible ideas? It doesn't matter what it is, but they can take any idea and run with it in new and creative ways? I'm always in wonderful awe of those people. I would like to think that I'm a thinker too, but they are always brainstorming bigger and better. I've tried to make myself like that but have come to realization that it's not my skill, not my talent. So...next best thing: find someone who IS like that and join them!

I was recently asked my great friend Allison Crnic to be a contributor to one of her new initiatives. I said yes before I even knew what it was, because Allison is one of those incredible thinkers.

I'd like to introduce you to The Bohemian Atlas. It's a beautiful marriage of fun, travel, and finding bohemian beauty in cities and life all over, not just the famous ones. Check it out and let us know what you think. We hope you'll enjoy it as much as we are already.

www.bohojournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment